CREATE AUTHENTIC LOOKING RETRO ART IN PROCREATE
ColorLab makes it fun and easy to create retro art in Procreate including color halftones, ink imperfections, and paper textures.
5 INDUSTRIAL-GRADE FEATURES FOR CREATING REALISTIC RETRO ART
- Authentic comic color halftones. We created this set by recreating vintage comic color palette charts of the past. Enjoy the freedom of creating your own halftone colors with ease. Watch the colors build-up with each halftone layer.
- Devilish details. When it comes to capturing that retro aesthetic we know the devil is in the details. Every detail of ColorLab was made to create convincing retro comic effects including color palettes, screen angles, ink bleeds, rosettes, registration errors, and more.
- Historic paper templates. A big secret to emulating vintage CMYK colors (called by Red, Yellow, and Blue on old comic sheets) is how they interact with the paper. We’ve curated 8 archival paper samples including newsprint, kraft paper, comic covers, parchment, and more. Each paper texture made from real historic samples from our collection.
- Non-destructive texturing. Adjusting the age and quality of the printing is as easy as adjusting sliders. Dial-in your paper aging, ink textures, fading, and comic grading imperfections.
- Easy to use. ColorLab is easy to install and use. The brushes are labeled and ready to go. Plus, fast and helpful step-by-step videos will help you get the most from the pack immediately.
- 12 non-pressure sensitive halftone brushes.
- 9 pressure-sensitive halftone brushes.
- 125 process color files (pre-mixed).
- 8 paper texture templates in two sizes (so it works well on any iPad).
- 3 keyline inking pens that will quickly become your new favorites.
- 10 print defect brushes including comic grading flaws like ink spray, foxing, flecking, and more.
- Red, Yellow, Blue color palette (similar to CMYK but historically it’s red, yellow, blue in comics).
- ColorLab Color Chart makes it easy to find and apply retro color formulas.
- 2 quick and easy-to-follow videos on how to get the most from the pack.